Sunday, June 1, 2008

Vamos a Honduras...


I know it's been a while since we have updated this blog- sorry we're not as good as Liz and Laura at this. We just wanted to let everyone know that we are moving to Honduras this summer. We have decided (w/ lot's of prayer) that it is time to finish Keyla's immigration situation. We will be leaving sometime in August (we think) and the whole process should take about 6-8 months to resolve.

I am really excited about living in another country. Keyla is not as excited about leaving behind the things she has gotten used to living in the US (and when it come to having to leave behind my peanut-butter I get a little sad as well) And my mom is a little less than excited that we are taking her grandson out of the country. We both believe that this is all for a purpose and that everything will go well. We will have internet while there (I will need it to work) and so hopefully we will get better at updating the blog. You can email us while we're down there and we will also have a US phone number so you can call us. Anyone who is looking for an excuse to leave the country is welcome to come visit us. I never know how to end these posts so...

2 comments:

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

glad to see you are using this! I will be checking regularly when we both move so post when you can

Molly said...

I just talked to Arnie and he said it's "up to me" about visiting. That means "yes, if you can come up with a way to pay for it". I'll start saving today. :)