Friday, November 21, 2008

This was about two weeks ago, and I'm sorry I don't seem to keep the promise of blogging at least once a week, but I try.
This is my friend Enma, she came to visit me for a few days and we had a good time.
We decided to make lasagna because she thinks my lasagna is good. We made it one time when she went to the U.S and visited me for a week, well the lasagna was good but was expensive to make. Here in Honduras food is cheaper but when you buy American products i very expensive because they import all the American products from the U.S and the price is at least double from what it is in the U.S.
We also went and had a facial done and it felt really good. To tell you the truth I had never have one done.


This is me wearing a Mexican hat.
And here we are under the hat with Isaac.

Here is Isaac with his hat.


The mama is trying to get a kiss.
The mama getting a kiss from the boy.

No comments: