Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hello!

I know it has been so long and I'm sorry I haven't posted anything. I have been so busy with my photography bussiness and now we are finally moving on the 29th of July. But anyways, I just wanted to say HAPPY 4th of JULY!  My sister-in -law Catherine and I did this. It was my idea to do pictures with the sparklers with a very low shutter speed.



                                           My name. KEYLA


                                                                Mother-in-law. MOM


                                                            my husband MARK


                                                                      A neat JULY

                                       
                                       This is Catherine writing her husband's name. BRIAN

3 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

That is such a brilliant idea! I'll have to try it sometime.

Becca said...

Looks like fun - wish we were there!

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

What a fun idea! I'm glad things are going well and the photography business is taking off. You do such a great job. Good luck with the move. I hope it goes well and that Mark likes his program. ~meredith