Sunday, December 14, 2008

I wanted to share with you all a few pictures I took this past Saturday.
As I told you before, I found my father and I went to visit him yesterday.
It was very nice to see him again after 18 years and it is also nice that ha lives kind of close to where I live, about 50 miles south of Tegucigalpa towards the pacific coast.
Mark thinks I look just like my father. What do you think?









This is a neighbor of my dads who likes to spend most of her time in his house.





This is my dad's wife in the kitchen.




This is a river close by my dad's house. I think it's a beautiful place and is a very quiet town too.










We went to the park and Gaby I wanted to tell you that I found some "mangos verdes" green mangoes, and they were very good.








1 comment:

Kathryn Palmer said...

Oh my goodness! Congratulations on finding your dad. That must have been exciting, scary and emotional all at the same time. You do look like you Dad, and so does Isaac...especially the hair! I love Isaac's curly hair. You look beautiful Keyla. We miss you guys!