Monday, December 8, 2008

These are some pictures from my birthday:


I wanted to thank Mark for the surprise he prepared for me. Especially after losing my camera and my cellphone. Well if you wanna know about the surprise I will tell you. So I was taking a nap in the afternoon on my b-day and when I woke up Mark had both of our laptops connected to web cams on the table. In one of them was my sister and her husband and a cousin, on the other my in-laws and in the middle was my birthday cake. They all sang Happy Birthday to me. I really appreciated it. Especially because that week was a very long week for me, and I also want to thank every one who sent a b-day presents to me.



The party was wild!!! A little bit of Coke and the boy had already taken his pants off. It was all I could do to keep his father from doing the same.

We also had some friends and neighbors over after that surprise. This was also another surprise because I didn't know we were gonna have people over to sing Happy Birthday to me again.




1 comment:

nickle said...

That sounds like a great surprise, Mark you did well.