Monday, July 13, 2009

The day my in-laws arrived in Honduras was Isaac's B-day and I had already planned a birthday party for Isaac that afternoon. I was able to do it because I had a lot of people(friends and family) helping. The party was in my home town and I invited old friends even some friends I hadn't seen for more than eight years. The party was very fun and the kids had a lot of fun too.
We ate Carne Asada and it was delicious. I had a lot of fun even though the weather was really hot. Well I wanted to share these videos with you and then later on this week I will post other pictures I took on the trip.
I tried to upload the video but it did not work because it was to big. I'll try later.

2 comments:

Molly said...

Looks like fun! I can't believe the little man is 2! We miss you.

Lovely Lisa said...

¡Feliz cumpleaños, Isaac!