Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I wanted to share a few pictures of my in-laws trip to Honduras. We had a good time and there is lots to tell, but I'm just gonna start by sharing a few pictures I took in a park called El Picacho in Tegucigalpa. Isaac turned 2 last Thursday so I wanted to do a photography session. He wanted to move all over the place and did not want to stay still, but I think I came up with some good pictures. He is very cute and very photogenic and he has gotten so big, I can't believe he is two already.
I also took a few pictures of Becca and Mitchael and Leah, maybe not a few, I think I took somewhere around 200 pictures of them only. Anyways, we had fun and we were so glad they came, even though it was hard to see them leave. Hopefully we will be back in the U.S in a few months.


Leah on this picture was climbing over Isaac and Isaac did not move. He let her do whatever she wanted. I think they look very cute together.


This is a very nice picture of Grandma and Papa, Leah and Isaac.




Look at that tongue.




Did not want to stay still.
He is trying to show his two fingers for his two years.
He is saying two.

This is a good looking family.



Grandma and Papa. So romantic!!!

4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Those are great pictures! Glad you had some visitors there. :)

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

Those pictures are great. You do such a great job Keyla. How fun that you got some visitors! ~Meredith

Laura said...

great pictures!

LBB said...

Good looking family - all of you! I'm sure it was great to have the family visit.

Aunt Lynn