Friday, January 8, 2010

I know it has been a long time since I posted anything on the blog, and I'm sorry, but life has been really busy lately. Mark, Isaac, and I came back from Honduras on November 18 of 2009. It was a hard move from one country to another, then 2 weeks later we moved again to an apartment. We are living now in Fayetteville, NC. My in-laws live here and it is very nice to have family close to us, since in Honduras we were by ourselves basically. So it has been a great blessing.
Mark is still working with the NC virtual public school, I stay at home but I am planning to start my photography business soon. We are trying to get back to normal life, though I don't even know what normal is anymore.
I feel blessed that we are back and even though it was hard to move from Honduras because we made great friends down there. We are happy to be back and happy that I get to stay in the country without any legal problems.
I took a few pictures of our apartment during Christmas time and I meant to post them but you know how it goes with Christmas and moving so, here they are. I also took a few pictures of Isaac a few weeks ago and a few recent ones I took with his cousins Emily and Adam. I hope you enjoy the pictures and I will be posting a lot from now on since blogging has become a little easier thanks to my sister-in-law Elizabeth.
I hope to be in touch with all of you who look at our blog and sorry again.




 


 Playing on the play ground in our apartment complex.









4 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Glad you're back, and hope you're feeling more settled very soon. Happy New Year! The boy is growing up so fast. :)

Molly said...

:)
Isaac is super cute.
Do you guys want your crib? We could arrange a time to bring it down to you or you could come up here for a visit! We aren't using it anymore. Maybe you will have need for it soon?????

Meredith and Abe Fish said...

I'm glad you guys are settling in. I'm jealous that Abe got to hang out with you guys last month. We might come down to Fayetteville in March when he is down there again so maybe we can visit. I love all your pictures Keyla. Maybe while we are down there you can take some pictures of our family as you get your business started. ~Meredith

Kathryn Palmer said...

We are so happy to have you back in N.C.! It was so great to chat with you at church and hope to see your cute family again soon.