Sunday, January 24, 2010

My cute boy

 These pictures were taken on Monday and I meant to post these pictures last week, but like always there is something going on.
On thursday Isaac started feeling sick and last night we had a rough night with him. He had a fever of 105 F, but fortunally we were able to get it down. (**note from Mark: He threw up all over me, I love being a parent!!!) He seems to feel just a little bit better but we are hoping that his fever is not going to come back.
        I had a good time trying to take these pictures, he did not seem very happy when I pulled my camera out, he thought we were gonna go outside and play but I wasn't planning the same.

We were walking on the back of the apartments and Isaac saw this little bicycle sitting on the back porch  of our neighbor  and he stole it and I  I let him do it  because I wanted to take a picture on the bicycle. We took it back once we were done.

These are just a lot of pictures I took.



 

I was torturing Isaac, I was trying to put him on the swing standing up but he did not like it.




 

 
I got a few pictures of him making some cute little faces.



 

 

 

 

 

 
This is one of my favorite pictures.
 

 

He was tired and wanted to go home and get the lollypop I promised him.

 

 

I let him get into our neighbors car. Isaac loves trucks.



 I love this pictures, and you might be wondering how I got him to pose, well I told Isaac, lets take a picture for grandma and he is like, picture for grandma, grandma. I got him to sit and I put my hand on my chin and he did it for me too.I said this picture was taken for grandma, now I have to give this picture to grandma.




These is Isaac's gift for letting me take pictures, and he was enjoying it.




 







2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Haha... nothing like candy to motivate a kid! He looks so cute, and you did well with the pictures. Sorry to hear he was sick, though.

Reed, Liz and the kids said...

those pictures are wonderful! Everyone has been complimenting your pics of my kids. Will you send me your address so I can send you the money I owe you. love you guys!