Sunday, August 15, 2010

Castle Island Beach!

We went to the beach on Friday. I was a little disappointed because the beach was a little different than what I was expecting(a "little" different like prime rib is a little different from ground chuck - note from Mark) It was really pretty though, and I was a little cold by the end of our walk, I still don't know how I am going to handle the winter time here.
It looks like our summer days are going to be gone very soon, but we are enjoying the nice weather so far.
Here are more pics of our walk on Friday. All we have to say is that we really like Boston and there are lots of things to do here, we are hoping to have family and friends come visit us.
ENJOY!!!!!!


















1 comment:

Kathryn Palmer said...

Love all your pictures. It looks like you guys are already loving Boston.
Isaac is such a cutie.