Sunday, August 15, 2010

Our Tiger!!

So we had a BBQ in our apartment complex yesterday and  I was somewhat disapointted because I was thinking about North Carolina BBQ and Mark told me that the BBQ's here are a little different, like hot dogs and hamburgers, but anyways it was free and I can't complain. They also had a woman painting all the kids' faces. They looked so cute. I decided to take Isaac so he could get something cute done on his face. I was thinking about a car, but he saw a boy with a Lions face and he liked it. The girl who was painting their faces suggested a Tiger and I didn't care so he got a Tiger's face and he did really good as she was painting his face.Here are some pics:


The beginning of the process.








He was really happy when he saw himself in the mirror for the first time.


He didn't want to go take a nap because he wanted to see his face on the mirror. I also found him doing tiger faces and when I went in the room he stopped doing it.


1 comment:

Lovely Lisa said...

Awww... so adorable. :)