Sunday, August 8, 2010

We are in Boston!!

Hi everyone. Finally we made it toBooooooossssston!
We are really excited to be here and Mark is excited to start school tomorrow.
Yesterday Mark and I were celebrating our 6th anniversary and we decided to go out and explore a little bit in the city. Isaac was really excited because he got to ride the bus and the train. Isaac is really funny and he enjoys living in "the Boston" like he says it.
 Everytime we mention we are going home, he says "no, go the Boston" hahahahaha, so that is what he calls our new house, the boston.
So anyways we were exploring and decided to go and rent a kayak. We had a lot of fun, it wasn't anything like going to Roatan, Honduras last year but we had a fun day, and of course I had to take a camera with me, so I was allow to bring my point shoot camera, (just in case we ended up in the river).
Here are some pics and I will be posting pictures of our apartment soon.
























2 comments:

Lovely Lisa said...

Yaaaay, Boston! I have always wanted to go there. How cool that you get to live there. Also, I can't believe how big Isaac is getting!

Becca said...

It looks so pretty there - hope you guys are settling in. Mark, you never called me back...